Noah's Ark Preschool
Jesus put His hands on the children and blessed them. (Mark 10:16b)
What a blessing
it is to share school days with wonderful
children at Noah's Ark Preschool!
Trinity Lutheran Church is dedicated to providing a quality early childhood program in a safe and caring Christian environment for 88 children each school year. We are an extension of the Children's Ministry program at Trinity Lutheran Church and licensed by the state of Wisconsin. Our purpose is:
- To share the Good News of Jesus Christ with the children of our church and the greater community.
- To engage children in activities that will help them discover how wonderfully God has created them.
- To encourage children in Christian attitudes of respect, kindness,
thoughtfulness, service, hope, forgiveness,
peace, and love.
- To have children consider church as a great place to meet friends, to help others, to have fun, and to form life-long connections.
- To help children learn what it means to be a disciple.
Our Christian curriculum goal is to help children develop competencies in social-emotional development, self-help skills, creative self-expression, large and small motor development, and intellectual growth. We believe a child's first encounter with school should be fun, within a positive and rewarding setting. We will provide a Christian learning environment, sharing God's love in our work and play through activities that include prayer, Bible stories, music, movement, songs, discussions, and opportunities for group concern and care.
Be looking for annual preschool events,
including a Fall Harvest Spaghetti
Supper (October), Shrove
Pancake Supper, Coffee
Biscotti Fund-Raiser (prior to
Mother's Day), and special events as added
to our schedule each year!
Trinity Christian Noah's Ark Preschool
admits students of any race, color and
the Noah's Ark staff