Our Christian curriculum goal is to help children develop competencies in social-emotional development, self-help skills, creative self-expression, large and small motor development, and intellectual growth.
We believe a child's first encounter with school should be fun, within a positive and rewarding setting.
We provide a Christian learning environment, sharing God's love in our work and play through activities that include prayer, Bible stories, music, movement, songs, discussions, and opportunities for group concern and care.
Special Noah's Ark Features
- an enriching Christian atmosphere
- a beautiful classroom for exploration and discovery
- peacemaking curriculum
- music and physical movement activities
- a parent orientation meeting
- weekly email and monthly newsletter correspondence
- screening reviews
- field trips
- parent activity days
- special family celebrations
- intergenerational opportunities
- family event nights
"What Does It Mean To Be A Peacemaker? Empowering Kids with Word Choice"
Our annual preschool events
include a Fall Harvest Spaghetti
Supper (October), a Shrove
Tuesday Pancake Supper (before the start of Lent), a Coffee and
Biscotti Fund-Raiser (prior to
Mother's Day), and special events as added
to our schedule each year!