Who Does the Endowment
Trust Fund Help?
The Trust Fund helps people in practical ways so they experience God’s love and grow in being able to make a difference in the world. Through grants and scholarships, this fund extends the kingdom of God in tangible ways.
Why Should I Contribute?
Grants Awarded in May 2018
The Endowment Trust of Trinity exists to serve God's people in Christ's name by providing financial foundations to the ministries and missions of Trinity Lutheran Church for all generations. It is a means by which you can leave a legacy of your faith in God through a gift now or a bequest in your will.
The Trust Fund is overseen by a Board elected by the congregation, and they recently reviewed grant applications and awarded funds. They include:
- Adult Chaperones ELCA Houston Trip
- Trinity Quilters
- Sojourner House—Food for Meals
- Friends of Flynn—Weekend Meals and Other
- Trinity Food Pantry—Nutritious Food
- Soles for Special Souls—Boots
- Cassie Brenden—Lay School
- Young Adults in Global Mission—Anne Halloin
- God's Work Our Hands
- Yoga Class—Yoga Blocks & Straps
- Young Adult Jamaica Trip
- Noah's Ark Tuition
- Trinity Staff Orange Conference
- St. John's Bible
You can leave a lasting gift to the future of this mission through the wise distribution of your estate or gifts/memorials right now. When you include the Trinity Endowment Trust in your charitable giving or estate, your assets can go on to influence lives with God’s love for generations to come.
Grant applications may be made online and are due by May 1 and November 1.