Women's Giving Circle
The Women’s Giving Circle (WGC) is made up of a group of people who have established a donor advised fund within the Trinity Lutheran Church Endowment Trust. The mission of the Women’s Giving Circle is to "demonstrate God’s love by positively impacting people’s lives through collective philanthropy and awarding of financial gifts." By pooling our financial resources, we will annually grant available monies available to groups and initiatives that focus on the following:
1. Support for basic human needs
2. Promotion of health and wellness (spirit, mind, body)
3. Education to advance the quality of life
4. Supports for the arts in ministry
5. Meeting needs of the elderly
6. Encouraging self-sufficiency for women and girls
7. Support for families in need
Members of Trinity may apply on their own behalf or the behalf of qualified organizations or groups within the congregation. Organizations may apply and must be classified as a charitable organization under Section 501(C)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or another qualified 501(C)(3) organization must agree to serve as fiscal agent. A letter of agreement signed by both parties must accompany the proposal.
Applications must be submitted online between May 1 and August 31 each year. Please complete the application form below.